Braxton Creek Bushwhacker Teardrop Trailer RVs For Sale
The Bushwhacker teardrop trailers by Braxton Creek were designed for the adventure junkies and boondocking enthusiasts! Their light and compact design allows you to efficiently tow them even on your own forged path.
Stay cool on the hot summer days with a 5,000 BTU wall-mounted A/C system that has a simple interface so you can quickly adjust the unit and cool down your trailer, plus you can circulate fresh air in and out with the 12V, 3-speed Vortex roof vent. Crank up the tunes at the touch of a finger to your phone with a Bluetooth compatible stereo with interior speakers, and keep your bellies full while camping with the exterior kitchenette which also comes with a K2 Summit Series cooler for an ice cold drink and fresh perishables!
The Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailers are more than ready for the great outdoors!
Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 10HD highlights: Two Mattresses ... more about Bushwhacker 10HD
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 2 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 120 lbs GVWR 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Capacity 817 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 24 gals Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type K2 Summit Series Cooler Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 2200 lbs AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
This Braxton Creek Bushwhacker teardrop trailer 12SK highlights: 60" x 78" ... more about Bushwhacker 12SK
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 15 ft 9 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 180 lbs GVWR 2380 lbs Dry Weight 1660 lbs Cargo Capacity 521 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 24 gals Tire Size ST235/75R15C Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds RV Queen Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 2200 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs. AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Electrical Service 30 amp
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- 30qt. K2 Summit Series Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
- 12,000 btu furnace, with wall mounted thermostat
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- Durable Filon Fiberglass Exterior Skin
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Heavy duty roof rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- 2-Burner cook top with cover. Integrated sink with 24 gallon fresh water tank, and Shurflo 12V water pump.
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Family. It's what drives us.
Braxton Creek exists to help families and friends discover the incredible country we've been blessed with. And here, we're driven by people, not profits. Combined with the fact that our RVs are backed by high-quality manufacturing processes and personal, professional support, we think you'll understand why Braxton Creek is the name families trust to connect time and time again.
Braxton Creek RV began when our founders recognized that something was missing after the whirlwind of mergers and acquisitions in the industry. As RV manufacturer after RV manufacturer had been swallowed up by public companies, they were now focused on quarter-by-quarter profits and answering to Wall Street investors.
We saw this as an opportunity to build a new type of trusted company that we were certain was—and still is—valued by many dealers and customers. Guided by the following faith-based principles, sound business practices, and deep experience with some of the biggest RV brands in the world, Braxton Creek’s leadership moved on their convictions and established the following principles as the driving force behind their company:
Doing what we say we'll do. And, doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. This is where it all starts and ends at Braxton Creek.
When leadership is accessible in-person each and every day by phone, email, or on the factory floor everybody wins.
Doing things right the first time. This saves time, money, and relationships, and it's reflected in our 2-year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty—a rare find in this industry.
Ease of Doing Business.
A limited distribution strategy, paired with a dealer and customer-friendly warranty claim process, provides the certainty all parties deserve.
We're proud to work with customers and dealers who share positive values and a passion for outdoor travel. This allows everyone to enjoy time spent doing business together.