TAXA Outdoors Mantis Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Mantis travel trailer by TAXA Outdoors will allow you to roam with your family, friends or even pets without limits! From being easy to tow and stow, to premium and comfortable features with elbow room to spare when you stay inside, you can take adventure camping to new levels.
The Mantis can easily be stored in most 7' garages saving you time and money thanks to the 19" long single axle trailer. You will surely be impressed with the pop-up roof for more head room, the convertible bed providing seating during the daytime, the durable birch plywood kitchen with modular storage, a sink, a stove, and a hot water system, plus the all-terrain tires allow you to go off-road when you need to.
Start roaming today in the TAXA Outdoors Mantis travel trailer without giving up the nature you love and the conveniences you need while finding adventure!
Mantis Std. Model
TAXA Outdoors Mantis travel trailer Std. Model highlights: Folding Couch/Bunk ... more about Mantis Std. Model
Sleeps 4 Length 19 ft Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Int Height 4 ft 7 in Hitch Weight 480 lbs Gross Weight 4000 lbs Dry Weight 3020 lbs Cargo Weight 980 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 20 gals Grey Water Capacity 22 gals Tire Size 235/75R15 Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Full Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Type Truma Combo AC BTU 6000 btu Cargo Deck Size 0 ft Awning Info 8' Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2
Full Features List
- 1" Plywood Deck with ABS Laminate
- Non-slip seamless Nickel Patterned Flooring
- Acrylic, Insulated Windows with Screens & Shades
- Kynar-painted Aluminum Composite Panels
- Laser Cut Powder Coated Steel Skeleton
- Powder-Coated Steel Chassis
- Pop-up Roof
- 15" Steel Wheel with All Terrain Tires (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 2,000 lb Tongue Jack
- Powder Coated Gravel Guards
- Quad Stabilizer Jacks
- Roof Tracks for Rack Options
- Torsion Axle Suspension with Electric Brakes
- Wireless Brake Controller
- 20 gallon Fresh & 22 gallon Grey Water Tanks
- 6,000 BTU Air Conditioner (110V)
- Large 8 ft Patio Awning
- Mesh Screen Door Curtain
- Dometic® Combo 2-Burner Stove & Sink
- Truma® Combo Furnace & Water Heater System
- Exterior Shower with Hot and Cold Water
- Liquid Propane (2@20 lb) Tanks with Cover
- Birch Plywood Kitchen with Modular Storage
- Dining/Study Counter
- Full Size Bed
- Folding Couch/Bunk Bed System
- Milk Crate Drawers
- Under bed storage
- LED Interior Lighting with Reading Light
- LED Exterior Light
- Solar Input Pre-Wired with SAE Light
- 12V Accessory Outlets Inside & Out
- 12V Digital Voltmeter
- 12V USB Outlets
- Dometic® 12V, 78L Refrigerator/Freezer
- 15" Steel Spare Wheel & All-Terrain Tire
- Bathroom: Wet bath with Cassette Toilet & Shower with Shower Curtain
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
TAXA is a design company that was formed to manufacture the Cricket Trailer located in Houston, Texas. TAXA Outdoors specializes in the creation of lightweight, innovative, athletic camping trailers for 2 to 4 people and their gear. These units are built as an eco-friendly mode of outdoor living designed to make camping fun, comfortable, and secure.
TAXA Outdoors is the leading manufacturer of lightweight, outdoor recreational camper trailers for wanderers seeking adventures off the grid.